Saturday, March 1, 2008

More Snow!

Yesterday was a pretty nice day weather-wise, as the snow and ice were finally melting. You could almost see the pavement of my whole street! But alas, as I went into my night class, there was a dusting on the sidewalks, and I came out of class 3 hours later to find about 3 inches of snow and it was still falling. This morning, I think we had about 5 inches. At least it was sunny and in the 20s-30s, so it was a pretty nice day. I just hope the snow and ice stop soon because I am ready for Spring!

Update: yesterday (3/10), the birds were chirping and you could see little patches of grass on the way to school. It was still in the 30's, but not windy, so it was actually pretty nice. Coupled with daylight savings time, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!




No comments: