Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sicky

For the past few weeks, I have been counting down to the time when I could visit my new nephew, Liam. I booked a flight for this weekend and of course, I came down with a bad cold yesterday. My roommate Eric has been sick for a few days and now my other roommates feel sick too. Eric feels really badly about it, but it's not his fault. Just bad luck! Since Liam is still developing his immune system, and Stephen and Annika have a difficult enough schedule as it is without being sick, I decided to stay here and cancel the trip. Needless to say, I was very disappointed about it. But I will hopefully be able to reschedule for May and by that time, he will be more active and spend more time awake anyway.

So I have been on a TV/movie marathon and bought a huge box of tissues so I won't run out. It's also snowing outside (again), so at least it's the kind of day where you want to stay in anyway. I'm hoping this won't last very long, but the good thing is since I had planned to be out of town, I don't have anything I need to do, so I can pretty much stay in and relax all weekend.

Here is a recent photo of Liam:

No comments: