Friday, April 11, 2008

Hair Cut

Over the past two years, I have enjoyed letting my hair grow long. But lately I have gotten a bit sick of it, and it was just getting in the way, always getting caught under things. Plus, spring is coming and I felt like a change. So, I got my hair cut yesterday. I think it's cute, a little shorter than I imagined, and I'm a little afraid to see what it will look like when I style it instead of the hair dresser!

Here are the before and after shots:








She took off about 4 inches all around, but she "undercut" the back of my hair, which means I basically have tiny short hairs underneath the longer hair on the back of my head and there she took off about 9 inches! Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Steve said...

I think it looks stylish and modern. I approve of the new 'do and hope it'll prove easier for you to manage :)

Penny said...

It says "young professional" and "I have an active life and cannot fuss with fussy hair, so aren't you envious?!"

good choice ; )

Michelle said...

Thanks, guys! And you are both right - this morning, I just let my hair air dry (which did not take very long), and I didn't have to style it at all! :-)

Ulie said...

Whoa!! I hadn't seen your new 'do until you left the comment for me, and you're right- our haircuts are sooooo similar! Yours looks awesome- and I can't believe you took off 9 inches- that's about how much came off of mine, but it wasn't undercut. Yours really WAS super long!!! :)

erin said...

wow....i didn't realize how long your hair had gotten! i love the new cut - very chic! i'm starting to feel a little peer pressure here! the last time i cut my hair above my shoulders was eighth grade though - don't know if i'd be bold enough. :P