Thursday, September 27, 2007

Casa Minerva Virtual Tour

I decided to take a video tour of my house instead of a bunch of photos that you couldn't visualize very well. So, here it is. We call it Casa Minerva because we live on Minerva Rd. and one of our roommates is from Chile. I'm trying to practice my Spanish with him, but so far we usually only get as far as saying "how are you? good, thanks, how are you? good, thanks." :-)

For reference, I live with 3 other 2nd year MBA students. Shannon who was in my section last year, Mike, who I met through mutual friends last year and began to hang out with, and Eric, who I didn't really know last year. Eric is from Chile. I went to visit Shannon in Monterrey over the summer, as you may recall from my SoCal blog. Mike is going into Real Estate and Eric has decided to start his own import/export business in Chile with some friends. Anyway, here is my house!


1 comment:

Ulie said...

I just want to reach in the video and hug you!! I can't tell you how good it is to see you AND hear you at the same time. :) That's a beautiful house, and I like how you pointed out the woodwork and extra touches- made me feel like I was right there. Sooooo.... when can I move in? ;)