Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Hello faithful readers (if there are any of you still out there)! :-) So I know it has been a long while since I posted anything. I was so much better at this over the summer! Since my last post, we have had more snow, I have accepted a full-time job, celebrated Christmas and the New Year, and embarked on my last semester at business school. I'm going to post a bunch of things, so stay tuned and I'll try my best to keep this up in a more timely manner. :-)

3 comments:

Steve said...

I'm still here! Its easy to keep on top of reading your blog with my feed reader. I highly recommend everyone gets one if you don't already!

Ulie said...

Hold the phone! You accepted a full-time job? Do you mean after graduation? Where?!? (crossing my fingers for Richmond) :)
I can hope, anyways...
And I love reading your blog, too- all that snow made me feel so happy. I wish we'd have more of it here!

erin said...

yay! can't wait to hear all the exciting details! (especially about the new job - congratulations!!)