Friday, January 11, 2008

A Job, A Job! Finally.

I finally have a job lined up for next year. It was such a relief not having to stress and prepare for any more interviews! I heard back from Google around Thanksgiving that they were not making me a final offer. It was a bit sad, but I count myself very lucky to have made it that far in the process. Without that offer and with the FBI interview not until Dec 17, I had to make a final decision on Toyota. I ended up getting the FBI to move my second-round interview up by about 2 weeks so I could tell Toyota my decision one way or the other.


I flew to DC for an interview on Dec 6 (found out I was doing this just a few days before). I was very nervous and excited, but the interview went well. I interviewed with 5 different divisions and got to hang out with the other MBA grads. It was great! I found out the next day they were making me a full-time offer. Although I did not officially accept until about 2 weeks ago, I pretty much knew that was where I wanted to end up. So next year, I will be moving back to DC and working for the FBI! I don't want to put too many details about the job on here, but I can tell you each more about it off-line.

No comments: