Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Morning Music

I just got to my favorite class, Strategy for the Public and Nonprofit Sector. The professor sometimes plays funny relevant clips from YouTube, but this morning I came in and he is playing music! (and a pretty good song, I might add). Apparently he just said the lyrics are about corporate ethics, written in the wake of Enron, so it is relevant to today's class. Either way, it's nice! I think all classes should do that. :-)

This was one of the YouTube videos he played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-cmNdiFuI

3 comments:

Steve said...

When I follow that Youtube link, I get a fake attack ad against Immanual Kant - very funny, but not what I think you intended to link to.

Michelle said...

No, that is what I intended. He played that before class one day. :-) I don't think it had anything to do with our class, but was just something he found to be funny. I'm glad you liked it.

Steve said...

You should be able to embed the video itself in your blog. Go to the youtube video and on the right, you'll see a text box labeled: Embed and it has some HTML in it. If you paste that HTML into your blog, we should be able to see the video directly on your blog page.